A selection of edible short stories; designed to be nibbled while commuting to work, bathtimes, holidays, travelling, hospital waiting rooms, cheese mongers, helterskelter rides ...
1. Nice and Easy-- A retiring US cop finds it hard to cope without work.
2. Hyperhorse--A letter to Anna Sewell from LA.
3. Vulgarity Bites--An Internet campaign to reintroduce non PC backfires.
4. Carry On Cooking--a young journalist is guided by her spiritual breasts.
5. The Rose Revived--The resurgence of Anglicism in a defeated England.
6. High on Moondust--A conference ruined by an infestation.
7. Steinbecked--Drink Life or Drink Drink?
8. Masterclass--On the run with nowhere to go.
9. The Move--You can't believe everything you read.
10. Bob's Progress--His journey to the centre of himself.
11. Humour Sells--An executive writes copy that just needs humour to sell their new bipedal meat beasts.
12. The Play--Resting playwrights.
13. The Trouble With Talent--A showbiz agent is the victim of con men.
14. The Italian Festival--The hilltop idyll that is, Cavallisghembi Citta, is not to everyone's taste.