tom balderston recent comments

written 1087 days ago
cherry

"There are going to be changes." Great line!! You might want to lead off with that. Just a suggestion - get a little more punch at the outset and introduce a little conflict. Good luck with your work.

- Thank you. Point well taken. Tom B. view book

written 1195 days ago
cherry

Christian reads are needed and most valuable to opening and keeping open the eyes of mankind. There is meaning to the Bible, in it we have the opportunity to develop a relationship with the Lord. You make more clear Christ's innocence and saving grace.
Tom Balderston
The Wonder of Terra view book

written 1213 days ago
cherry

Interesting. Let me know when complete.
Tom Balderston
The Wonder of Terra view book

written 1214 days ago
cherry

For all who have visited Israel - inspiring. Israel has become a pilgrimmage locale for millions.
Tom Balderston
The Wonder of Terra view book

written 1215 days ago
cherry

Forgiveness story - always worth of consideration. Let me know when more complete.
Tom Balderston
The Wonder of Terra view book

written 1215 days ago
cherry

Great insight and imagination. Enjoy all Christian reads. Starred and backed.
The Wonder of Terra
Tom Balderston view book

written 1215 days ago
cherry

Doubts as to the reality of the Ressurection cause many to seek other ways of knowing the Truth. Even with witnesses and records the reality of something so difficult to imagine bedevils us all. Just believe - how difficult. Interesting premise and pitch - Ah the ole time machine. Let me know when you are further along.
The Wonder of Terra
Tom Balderston view book

written 1215 days ago
cherry

Intriguing. Good idea. The Tree of Life - we may never see again as there are 'none righteous' until End Times when post Judgment the Way is paved in Gold and lined with the medicinal Trees of Life. Sounds like a journey of lost souls. Let me know as you get further along.
Tom Balderston
The Wonder of Terra view book

written 1223 days ago
cherry

Through trials of all kinds I have found greater strength in the Bible than in psychotherapists. It is difficult for me to follow paths that do not seek first the path of God. Sorry.
Tom Balderston
The Wonder of Terra view book

written 1223 days ago
cherry

You have an inspired work. I am not an expert on the Church, but I do see it as a community, the community that must support its constituency and neighborhood. I am troubled by the extent to which the government wishes to be a substitute for the role of the Chuch in caring for the poor. The beatitudes are my guide. The Government needs an exit plan and your approach needs to be hearalded as the path to saving and dealing with those less fortunate than others. It is hard to recommend at this stage something that may be controversial and not fully in concert with my own faith - I will continue my reading. I commend you for your research and your heart for God. You are on my shelf. view book

written 1227 days ago
cherry

Was any respectful lover of the Lord a beggar? How much I see your steady commentary, oft the same, with the tag line that this is not a copy, but from the heart. Is that true? Should I doubt your credibility? Should I be a skeptic? You spend much time of Autonomy and have at times, it shows, read the start of the books on which you have commented. Tell me the furthest you have gone with any you have read and I will do the same for you. I am not asking for a review or a stary ******* response; that is up to God.
Tom Balderston, The Wonder of Terra view book

written 1227 days ago
cherry

New and refreshing. Seeking readers and commentators. Try Gulick. Intigued by the thought of a 'spiritually abusive church.' Has not the fear that God instilled in the Revelation been lost on most of mankind? Curious. Always enjoy a Christian read. Will read.
Tom Balderston, The Wonder of Terra view book

written 1227 days ago
cherry

You are an Autonomy junkie. I notice comments with many copied notiations, the same from one comment to another. I notice also the times I am on, you are live. Do you live on this site? I respect your activity, devotion and focus. Your goal, I can only assume, is as others, to have your book published. I did read a few chapters; It is interesting. I must admit I became bogged down n the exhaustive dialog, but at the same time credit you for extensive conversation. It is a problem for me to have just 'talk'. That may be a male thing. Reading.
Tom Balderston. The Wonder of Terra view book

written 1228 days ago
cherry

Christian reads, a revealing discourse, are always valuable additions to the library of a committed believer. Shelved and reading.
Tom Balderston, The Wonder of Terra view book

written 1228 days ago
cherry

Whether the process to get you to be read by the Autonomy backers works, more a pattern and effort to be on line almost constantly, a good read and proper writing is essential. Your objective is worthy - more interested in critique than backing. Good for you. Anxious to hear a more substantial pitch. It could just as well be "On a hill, a cross, and a man nailed to it, only a light behind made known to others this incomprehensible act." What are we then left with. view book

written 1228 days ago
cherry

Captured by the premise. Intriguing. Relishing the read.
Tom Balderston, The Wonder of Terra view book

written 1228 days ago
cherry

Christian reads revealing the truth through the gospel are always welcomed. Some suggest reason will take you away from the Word, whereas the Word will reveal God; it is his way of showing you who he really is. Will read. view book

written 1228 days ago
cherry

The question for a Gay Christian is what does the Bible tell him. It is not for others to judge. If a gay person can reconcile his actions as not sinful, or repents and sins no more, then the Word, the revealed nature of God, will make the truth known to him - God's truth. view book

written 1228 days ago

written 1234 days ago
cherry

Captured my interest. Reading.
Tom Balderston