All forums > Mind Body Spirit and Religious > Christianity Thread - All are welcome!
page 1 of 2829

Christianity Thread - All are welcome!

Painted Pony

first registered 18.12.11

last online 2 hours ago

This thread welcomes ANYONE who wishes to discuss, debate, explore or share ANYTHING to do with Christianity.

Welcome ... Smile

Posted: 18/08/2012 14:15:01
Last Edit: 23/02/2014 04:12:20 by Painted Pony

report abuse

Painted Pony

last online 2 hours ago

Okay folks, I took your suggestion and started this thread....sorry that I do not have fresh donuts and coffee to offer.Tongue out

edit for just noticed spelling error...

Posted: 18/08/2012 14:23:06
Last Edit: 24/08/2013 15:07:27 by Painted Pony

report abuse

Richard Maitland

first registered 27.08.09

last online 17 hours ago

Okay folks, I took your suggesiton and started this thread....sorry that I do not have fresh donuts and coffee to offer.Tongue out <nolink>close quotes</nolink>

I'll make the coffee, Ruby. I expect somebody will turn up with some popcorn.

Posted: 18/08/2012 15:11:41

report abuse

Baccus

first registered 24.01.10

last online online

Well, as far as 'explore' goes, I came across this comparison (not entirely impartial, I suspect, but seems to be trying on this page) of the End Days according to the three main traditions. Personally, I find both the similarities and the differences fascinating:

http://www.contenderministries.org/prophecy/eschatology.php

Posted: 18/08/2012 15:19:27

report abuse

Painted Pony

last online 2 hours ago

I'll make the coffee, Ruby. I expect somebody will turn up with some popcorn.
<nolink>close quotes</nolink>

Popcorn? Oh, on your side it must be a little later in the day...morning hour hereSmile

Posted: 18/08/2012 15:22:13

report abuse

Painted Pony

last online 2 hours ago

Well, as far as 'explore' goes, I came across this comparison (not entirely impartial, I suspect, but seems to be trying on this page) of the End Days according to the three main traditions. Personally, I find both the similarities and the differences fascinating:

http://www.contenderministries.org/prophecy/eschatology.php <nolink>close quotes</nolink>

That was very, very enlightening!

Good find...thanks for sharing that!

Posted: 18/08/2012 15:27:55

report abuse

Painted Pony

last online 2 hours ago

Ruby: You're doing a good thing. I'm not going to be on any threads for a while - I've been slapped around a bit and am still licking my wounds....smile... so I'm just going to focus on my book and doing reviews for now. Just wanted you to know that I'm not ignoring the thread I asked you to start.
Best wishes for the thread and keep goingSmile :
Pat Laster <nolink>close quotes</nolink>

Oh, Pat...I'm sorry that happened. I must have missed that.

Please come back when you feel the time is right. I have not worked on my book for months...poor time management skills on my part. I need to limit my time here, but failing at that goal.

Hang in there, lady. You are a kind, compassionate person and we need folks like you around here!

Posted: 18/08/2012 15:32:11

report abuse

Robert M. Starr

first registered 16.07.12

last online 2 days ago

Okay folks, I took your suggesiton and started this thread....sorry that I do not have fresh donuts and coffee to offer.Tongue out <nolink>close quotes</nolink>

Pony, I must apologize (as soon as I stop chewing), I was bringing the donuts, and I made the mistake of opening the box. I was just going to eat one . . .

Posted: 18/08/2012 17:23:24

report abuse

Jaysus

first registered 16.08.12

last online 4 days ago

A Christianity thread- how novel.

Posted: 18/08/2012 18:33:40

report abuse

Painted Pony

last online 2 hours ago

Pony, I must apologize (as soon as I stop chewing), I was bringing the donuts, and I made the mistake of opening the box. I was just going to eat one . . . <nolink>close quotes</nolink>

Suprised

It's okay...I rustled up some waffles instead...Wink

Posted: 18/08/2012 18:43:55

report abuse

To leave comments on this message board please Register or Login

page 1 of 2829