All forums > Discuss authonomy > Goodbye, everyone.
page 1 of 7

Goodbye, everyone.

Textual Ribbons

retired user

I'm leaving tomorrow morning on a road trip to Phoenix. It's a seven hour drive and it'll be the first road trip where I'm the one driving. Anyone who knows me understands my propensity for getting lost, and for getting myself into the strangest predicaments while traveling. And there's also the stretch through Salt River Canyon, which really is 'nuff said.

If I arrive safe and sound you'll probably see me sporadically-- I'll be quite busy for a week and a half. In all honesty probably nothing will happen. But there's always the possibility a stray elk could come charging into my path, or the sky might fall on my head. So in the event you don't hear from me, you'll all know why.

Please make sure to take care of the Toaster while I'm gone. And feed the Pony. And don't cook the Pig. And in general keep the place standing. Smile

Posted: 16/06/2012 06:07:54

report abuse

Salwa Samra

retired user

I'm leaving tomorrow morning on a road trip to Phoenix. It's a seven hour drive and it'll be the first road trip where I'm the one driving. Anyone who knows me understands my propensity for getting lost, and for getting myself into the strangest predicaments while traveling. And there's also the stretch through Salt River Canyon, which really is 'nuff said.

If I arrive safe and sound you'll probably see me sporadically-- I'll be quite busy for a week and a half. In all honesty probably nothing will happen. But there's always the possibility a stray elk could come charging into my path, or the sky might fall on my head. So in the event you don't hear from me, you'll all know why.

Please make sure to take care of the Toaster while I'm gone. And feed the Pony. And don't cook the Pig. And in general keep the place standing. Smile <nolink>close quotes</nolink>

Safe traveling and arriving. Have the best of time and we'll be sure to not burn any toast, nourish the Pony, and keep the pig alive, while you're not getting lost out in the elements of nature.
All the best! Smile

Posted: 16/06/2012 06:09:52
Last Edit: 16/06/2012 06:10:44 by Salwa Samra

report abuse

Spilota

first registered 19.01.12

last online 8 hours ago

Have a great time. Travel safely. Enjoy your trip. Don't run over any snakes. Smile

Posted: 16/06/2012 06:36:20

report abuse

Painted Pony

first registered 18.12.11

last online 3 hours ago

Have a wonderful time, cutie. We will miss your smiling face...maybe one day I'll kick up my hooves and hit the road too!

Thank-you for remembering me in your worry list...I do need my daily "hey',,,,Smile

Posted: 16/06/2012 06:41:31

report abuse

Textual Ribbons

retired user

Safe traveling and arriving. Have the best of time and we'll be sure to not burn any toast, nourish the Pony, and keep the pig alive, while you're not getting lost out in the elements of nature.
All the best! Smile <nolink>close quotes</nolink>

Thanks, Salwa. Smile

Posted: 16/06/2012 07:08:19

report abuse

Textual Ribbons

retired user

Have a great time. Travel safely. Enjoy your trip. Don't run over any snakes. Smile <nolink>close quotes</nolink>

I'll do my best, Spi. No promises though! I'm more worried about the elk, TBH. Smile

Posted: 16/06/2012 07:09:23

report abuse

Textual Ribbons

retired user

Don't wait too long to kick up those hooves! One day you may find you can't. The Pony reference was for both you and Lisa. Smile

Posted: 16/06/2012 07:10:46

report abuse

Dadoo

first registered 16.12.08

last online 6 hours ago

Phoenix is gorgeous. I spent a week wandering the streets with a goofy grin plastered on my face the whole time. It was so different from anything I had ever seen, my spirits were soaring the whole time I was there. I've never had a place affect me quite like that before...

Enjoy yourself TR. if you're up for some physical challenge, climb the camelback mountain in the city. It's a great example of desert wilderness, without even leaving the city.

...and always bring water with you. Sweat evaporates as soon as it forms, so you may not even notice how quickly you are dehydrating.

Have a great tripSmile

Bob

Posted: 16/06/2012 08:45:26

report abuse

Debra

first registered 29.09.08

last online 181 days ago

Be careful and safe. Maps are the greatest invention ever.

Posted: 16/06/2012 08:46:45

report abuse

Painted Pony

first registered 18.12.11

last online 3 hours ago

Don't wait too long to kick up those hooves! One day you may find you can't. The Pony reference was for both you and Lisa. Smile <nolink>close quotes</nolink>

Smile

Posted: 16/06/2012 14:04:06

report abuse

To leave comments on this message board please Register or Login

page 1 of 7