Hey, sorry if I've told you the one about the Lunatic before - check it out if I haven't, but there's a Romance going on too now!
I’m very sorry if I’ve previously messaged you, but I’ve had one of those glitches that wipes out backers and watchlists. I lost nearly 60 backers and over 100 watchlists and can’t find most of my old backers as they backed me over 2 months ago and the RSS feeds don’t go back that far..
If I was on your watchlist or if you backed me before I would greatly appreciate your support again for - The Lunatic Sings - or if you’d take a look at it if it’s new to you.
THE LUNATIC SINGS
- "like a William S. Burroughs novel with a point"
- "Deftly imitating waves of consciousness"
- "the reader glides through … It’s like dancing in someone’s mind"
- "You should be a playwright as this should be spoken"
- "like a meditation" – “A breathtaking concept”
- “… glorious driving rhythms of the syntax. It's prose that has an inner music that almost compels us to speak it aloud.”
- “Out of the mouth of this one comes reflections of both humanity and sanity.”
If you’ve considered Lunatic before I’ve put up a very different book recently too, a Romance, so rather than spam you for a read for that in the future, and maybe as an antidote if I’ve messaged you before for Lunatic, you might like to take a look at ‘The Book of Esther’.
THE BOOK OF ESTHER
- “I found this mesmerizing”
- “I love the way your words allow us to connect with your emotions, the way they compel us to reminisce about our own experiences, and the way they capture both happiness and sadness so perfectly.”
- “I can tell you already that I love it. …the lover and the beloved. Your story reminds me of how beautiful and yet painful both of those roles can be.”