ACT ON CO2 aims to help people save money, save energy and reduce their CO2 emissions. The campaign highlights how individuals can act to make a difference.
ACT ON CO2 is a cross-government initiative, currently involving the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC), the Department for Transport (DfT), Department for Environment and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) and the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG).
The campaign demonstrates the government's commitment to taking action on climate change, working with businesses and individuals in order to reduce your carbon footprint and do your bit to help tackle climate change.
· Carbon Detox - your step-by-step guide to getting real about climate change, by George Marshall
· Six Degrees - our future on a Hotter Planet, by Mark Lynas
· The revenge of Gaia - why the earth is fighting back - and how we can save humanity, by James Lovelock
· Hard Rain - our headlong collision with nature, by Mark Edwards (Lyrics by Bob Dylan)
· Politics of Climate Change, by Anthony Giddens
· The Rough Guide to Climate Change, by Robert Henson
· The Atlas of Climate Change: Mapping the World's Greatest Challenge, by Kirsten Dow
· Sustainable Energy - Without the Hot Air, by David J.C. MacKay
HarperCollins is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.